Monday, May 19, 2014

(in)courage one another



They won the victory over him because of the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. They didn't love their life so much that they refused to give it up.
Revelation 12:11



I spent much of my life believing the lies of the enemy based on the mistakes of my past and not just my mistakes but the mistakes of others as well...
 
It shaped who I was, who I believed I could be and who I would become for so very many years.

As I stepped forward in faith and began to share my story, other women shared their stories too and healing began for all of us, healing to become who we were created to be!

That's what community is all about...sharing our pain, our struggles, our fears, our doubts- sharing our hearts.


It has become my passion to lead other women in courageously stepping forward to be encouraged and to be an encouragement.

Please consider joining us at (in)courage to be part of a community where you can connect with other women in a safe environment, sharing and encouraging one another. You will be blessed and you will be a blessing! I'm sure of it...

If you would like to join myself and my co-leader, Sherry Curtiss at Healing for Wounded Hearts just click on the link and register, but do it quickly- this is the last week to sign up!

 


Most of all remember that God has a plan for your life...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

  1. Such a need for your group! God is going to use you guys to bless the socks off your group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Holly! I'm praying for that too :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post. ...yes, God has a plan♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! So excited about how He will use these (in)courage groups to bless so many women <3 - including the leaders!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete