Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Inspired by His Grace


 




Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
 

A broken heart, mended and loving again.
A wounded soul helping another soul find healing.
A spirit crushed, close to death, revealing what it means to truly live.
 
These are the individuals that God uses to inspire countless others, including me!

He has placed numerous people in my life, calling them to be transparent about their own hurts, their mistakes and His amazing grace, helping me to see that I’m not alone, helping me to realize that I haven’t done too much, or gone too far. I’m never out of His reach, never too far from His grace.
God wants to use our lives, the good, the bad and the really ugly, to inspire others!

He will take what was meant for evil and use it to bring good in the lives of those around us, through the blood of Jesus and the words of our testimony.

God wants to use the darkness of our pasts to lead others out of darkness into His merciful light.

Never underestimate the power of your testimony, because your words could mean life to someone else!

Be inspired by the grace of God and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and be an inspiration to others by sharing His love with all who don’t know Him, allowing your life to be a sacrifice of praise.

 

They won the victory over him because of the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony.
They didn’t love their life so much that they refused to give it up.
Revelation 12:11















 



I'm linking up with Holley Gerth's Coffee for Your Heart series on Wednesdays, or go to http://holleygerth.com/who-inspires-you/  please join us! Click HERE or go to www.holleygerth.com for more encouraging words!

2 comments:

  1. ... allow you life to be a sacrifice of praise. Sometimes I think why do I write? Why do I share? Thank you for your words. Reminding me I have to share the good Word and how He has transformed my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ask myself those same questions...sometimes I think no one is listening (or reading) but I do know they're watching, so I'll let my life be an example of His grace when words alone are not enough.

      Delete