Thursday, December 19, 2013

What Lies Ahead...


Possibilities…



It’s exhilarating to think about the possibilities ahead when you begin to live according to your purpose and trust in God’s plan for your life. I’ve discovered so much about who He says that I am and I’m learning to believe that I can do abundantly more than I ever thought possible.



I’m thrilled to say that tomorrow, December 20, 2013 I will be guest posting on Blogs by Christian Women.



Writing for me is a dream. I can get so lost in the ideas and the story that I lose all sense of time and space. It’s a chance to reveal what’s in my heart, to share what God has done and continues to do in my life, in hopes of giving others just that…HOPE.



Please visit me tomorrow as I continue on this exciting journey that God has prepared for me and please feel free to comment or share if you’re encouraged by the message!



Here’s the link to the website, http://blogsbychristianwomen.blogspot.com/ and I’ll be posting the link when I’m published on facebook and twitter as well.



God has placed a passion and a purpose in each of us, so have faith, dream big and believe in the possibilities of what lies ahead, according to His plans for us!



 


Jeremiah 29:11

I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.





Follow me on


facebook





Twitter






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment