Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Doing a new thing!

I’ve recently made some changes to my blog and I wanted to explain why.



I want the emphasis to be on encouraging others with what God has done for me through His grace, hence the name change to Grace Covers Me.

 

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,"
Ephesians 2:8


His grace and His mercies are new every morning, which is why I didn’t want my blog name to reflect something old, or rooted in the past.




"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23




He is doing a new thing and I want to do a new thing too!




"Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:19



 


My prayer is that through my writing I will be able to speak to hearts that have been wounded, broken, abandoned and give them hope that His Grace covers them too.




 

"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms."
1 Peter 4:10



 

 

May the Lord bless you and protect you.

May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.

May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.



Numbers 6:24-26




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog from a beautiful woman who loves a beautiful, big, merciful God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's blessings on your blog. Love the Scripture quotes and responses. May the Lord give much grace as you serve Him here.

    ReplyDelete