Friday, April 12, 2013

A Thankful Heart

One month ago today I took a step of faith and began this blog.

I wasn’t sure if anything that I had to say was worthy of your time but I’ve been overwhelmed by the response that I’ve received.

You’ve blessed me with your encouragement and support and I’m so excited to say that I’ve had almost 1000 pageviews.

This is certainly a process and I’m learning as I go.
I anticipate changes and growth and I’m praying BOLD prayers believing, as Mark Batterson says, "God honors BOLD PRAYERS because BOLD PRAYERS honor God."

It is so exciting to pursue what you’re passionate about, knowing that the God of the Universe knitted in you unique qualities, talents and abilities that enable you to become what He planned for you to be before you were even born…

PURPOSE.

The moment you finally unveil what it is that you’ve been seeking for so long, you take a deep breath, with your eyes a little wider, your thoughts a little clearer, and your heart beating a little faster, and dive head first into an ocean of possibilities...that's the beginning of a new adventure as the person you were created to be!

I pray that you keep reading, keep believing and keep seeking the purpose and the plan that God carefully knit in each one of you!


Thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless you!




Psalm 118:1
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment